Cocktails & Cars
January is all about car auctions in Scottsdale. Barrett-Jackson is the place to see and be seen with celebrities galore. Russo & Steele has returned to their former location in North Scottsdale and my favorite for sure!
Grab A Bit To Eat At Happy Hour
After you have looked around the lots of the auctions, it’s a great time to grab a bite. There are plenty of amazing restaurants near Barrett and Russo. Scottsdale is full of great happy hours and North Scottsdale has the market corned. Also if just want a bite to eat after the auction there are plenty of places with reverse happy hour so you can keep the night moving.
The Best Locally-Owned Bars With Happy Hour
- Arena Sports Grill, Mon-Fri 2p-7p, Wine $4.25, Stuffed Mushrooms, Meatballs, Pizza, Wings $5.50-$7.50
- Blue Agave Everyday 3p-6:30p, Reverse HH 9p-11p, Wine $4, ½ price appetizers
- Carlos O’Brien’s Everyday 3p-6:30p, Wine $5, Wings Tacos, Quesadilla, Cheese Crisp $4-$10
- Chauncey Social, Mon-Fri 3p-6p, Wine $5, Bruschetta, Burger $5
- Cien Agaves Everyday 3p-6p, Wine $5, ½ price appetizers
- Cold Beer & Cheeseburger Mon-Fri 3p-6p Wine $5.50, Pretzels, Hummus, Burger, Chicken Fingers $7-$9
- Juan Jaimes, Everyday 4p-8p, Wine $4, Tacos, Nachos, Quesadilla, Shrimp Cocktail $2-$8
- Kasai Asian Grill, Everyday 3:30p-6:30p, Wine $5, Sushi, Scallops, Lobster dumplings $5-$10
- Local Bistro, Everyday 2p-6p, Reverse HH 9p-close, Wine $7, Truffle fries, Burger, Calamari, Shrimp Cocktail $5-$14
- Northside Bar (located inside Whole Foods) Mon-Fri 3p-6p, Wine $5, Nachos, Burgers, Tacos, Wings $7-$10
- Parma, Mon-Fri 3:30p-6:30p, Wine $5, ½ price bottles, Meatballs, Octopus, Bruschetta, Mussels $6-$12
- Sushi Brokers Everyday 3p-6:30p, Reverse HH 10p-close, Wine $6, Sushi, Tempura, Calamari $3-$16
- Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar Everyday 4:30p-6p, Wine $6, Sushi, Burgers, Calamari, Wings, Club Sandwich, Tacos, Truffle Fries $5-$12
- Umami Sushi Everyday 3p-6p, Reverse HH 9p-10p, Wine $4, Sushi, Tempura, Wings, Gyoza $4-$8
- Uncorked Tue-Fri 3p-6p, Mon 3p-close, Fri 9p-close, Sat 12p-close, Wine $5, bites $6-$8
- White Chocolate Grill (not locally owned)Everyday 2p-6p, Wine $7, Egg Rolls, Ribs, Sliders, Shrimp Cocktail $3-$10
- Zinburger, Mon-Fri 3p-6p, Wine $3.50, ½ price bottles, Burgers, Steak, Sloppy Joe $5
What Else Is There To Do In Scottsdale?
If this is your first time to Scottsdale, you may wonder what else there is to do. January through May Scottsdale has many annual events that are awesome. Festivals, culinary events, horse shows, rodeos, car auctions, golf, the Waste Management Phoenix Open, Spring Training, to name a few. Subscribe to the blog or follow us on IG to keep up with what’s happening. You can also follow these hashtags: #digscottsdale #wmpo #thepeoplesopen #barrettjackson #russosteele #scottsdalefoodie #scottsdalehappyhour