Transforming A Pool To A Yard
Maya Day and Night Club located in Old Town Scottsdale transforms itself once again this busy season into a dog-friendly, backyard style lounge: Club House At Maya. Now open 7 days a week, Club House At Maya is now playing music genres that will appeal to people of all ages.
Missing Your Backyard At Home?
This 14,000 square foot space has undergone a total overhaul and looks like some cool person’s backyard. The new concept brings a completely new food and cocktail menu as well. The pool has been covered and on top of it is a treehouse bar. To pass the time there are backyard games including Skee-Ball, giant-sized Jenga, giant-sized beer pong, traditional ping pong, darts and shuffleboard; picnic tables and cozy lounge furniture.
Brunch And Football
There will be brunch on the weekends, as well as football specials and regular theme nights. The plan is to do décor updates for Halloween, Friendsgiving, Hanukah, Christmas and for ringing in 2020! Grab your friends and your pooch and head over for a great time.
Fun For Everyone
Club House At Maya still gives off a fun, sexy swanky vibe but without the concern that maybe you’re not supposed because you’re over 25. Maya is now welcoming those golf parties and other people that have just finished a great dinner or event and want someplace fun to go. Now it’s a little more casual and chill.
The Food Is Fun Too
Along with the revamp of the venue Club House At Maya has an extensive menu of shareable food, party plates, burgers, salads, wraps and shakes. Here’s a quick sample of what they’re offering. This is a portion of the menu at Club House At Maya:
- LIGHTLY BREADED DEEP FRIED PICKLE CHIPS SERVED WITH CHIPOTLE RANCH
- BEER BATTERED, DEEP FRIED WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE CURDS SERVED
- WITH MARINARA SAUCE OR JALAPENO BEER CHEESE
- MADE TO ORDER WINGS SERVED WITH A SIDE OF RANCH AND TOSSED
- IN YOUR CHOICE OF PINEAPPLE TERIYAKI, JACK DANIELS BBQ, BUFFALO, SWEET CHILI, HENNESSY HONEY GARLIC, INFERNO (CAROLINA REAPER), GARLIC, PARMESAN, HONEY CHIPOTLE, GOLD BBQ, LOUISIANA DRY RUB
- NACHOS: TRICOLOR TORTILLA CHIPS, JALAPENO QUESO, PICO, FRESH CILANTROFIRE ROASTED CORN, A DOLLOP OF GUACAMOLE AND CILANTRO CREMA
- FIREMAN SLIDERS MADE WITH TWO 2 OZ HOUSE PROPRIETARY ANGUS SLIDERS BACON, FIRE ROASTED POBLANOS, JALAPENOS EL PEPPERS, ARUGULA RED
- ONION, HABANERO JACK CHEESE AND DISTRICT SAUCE
- BACON RANCH FRIES SERVED WITH CRUMBLED BACON TOPPED WITH RANCH DRESSING AND PARSLEY
- FUEGO HOUSE CUT FRIES TOPPED WITH RANCH, CHOPPED BONELESS BUFFALO WINGS. PARSLEY AND GREEN ONION
- CARNE ASADA HOUSE CUT FRIES TOPPED WITH SEASONED CARNE ASADA, PICOCILANTRO CREMA SHREDDED JACK CHEESE, AND JALAPENO BEER CHEESE
- FIRE ROASTED RED BELL PEPPER HUMMUS WITH ASSORTED VEGETABLES AND PITA CHIPS
- QUESADILLA MIXED CHEESE, PEPPER MIX, TOPPED WITH CILANTRO CREMA
- SOFT BAKED PRETZEL BITES SERVED WITH HONEY MUSTARD AND
- JALAPENO BEER CHEESE
- BYOB PREMIUM ANGUS BEEF, NATURAL TURKEY BURGER OR QUINOA & ROASTED VEGGIE PATTY WITH CHOICE OF TOPPINGS
- THE BIRD: CHICKEN BREAST, BACON, CHIPOTLE RANCH, PEPPER JACK CHEESEARUGULA, TOMATO, RED ONION, SERVED ON A BRIOCHE BUN
- WALKING IN MEMPHIS: PREMIUM ANGUS BEEF AGED CHEDDAR, RED ONION, TOMATO CONFIT, ONION RINGS, SPICY BBQ SAUCE. SERVED ON A BRIOCHE BUN
- CALIFORNICATION: PREMIUM ANGUS BEEF. PEPPER JACK, FIRE-ROASTED RED PEPPER, AVOCADO, TOMATO CONFIT, ARUGULA, PICKLE, SERVED ON A BRIOCHE BUN
- CLUBHOUSE: SLICED TURKEY, BACON, LETTUCE, TOMATO WITH CHOICE OF DISTRICT SAUCE GARLIC AIOLI ON CIABATTA BREAD SERVED W/ FRIES
- CHICKEN BLT WRAP: CHICKEN BREAST, HEIRLOOM TOMATOES, ROMAINE LETTUCE CRUMBLES ON SHREDDED CHEESE, RED ONION RANCH, IN A WHOLE WHEAT TORTILLACHICKEN CAESAR WRAP: CHICKEN BREAST, RED ONION, PARMESAN CHEESE, CAESAR DRESSING IN A WHOLE WHEAT TORTILLA
Fun Day Or Night
I believe this is going to be a great addition to Old Town Scottsdale. It’s a place to let loose, have fun and feel welcomed. With it finally being patio season again, what a great place to relax and enjoy your days or nights without all of the craziness that you often find in Old Town.
It’s A Little Extra
There is no question that Scottsdale is a little extra. But that’s why we’re here, right? We want a little extra. Maybe have that lobster eggs benedict. Maybe go for the $500 bottle service. Maybe you just want to let loose and be crazy and have a great time and drive a great car and hang out with beautiful people. Scottsdale is the place. But it also means that if you just want to chill and people watch while having a great time, Club House At Maya has a spot for you.
Relax A Little
I don’t know about you but treehouse bar does not strike me as a 5-inch heels, bodycon club dress and stiletto nails kind of place. This is more of a wedges and sundress kind of situation. I applaud the brains behind this transformation. Especially to cater to the tourists and snowbirds that come to town to get away from the winter weather. You will be wearing a smile the entire time.
Check It Out
This fun, inviting loungeable area is a great place to have brunch and linger while watching sports and playing some backyard games. Check out the all-new Club House At Maya.