Where To Find Live Music in Scottsdale
There are some live music venues in Scottsdale but that isn’t really a thing here – for better or worse, so they’re far and few between. There’s a fair amount of restaurants that will have a piano going on the weekends or maybe a lone guitarist but most of them (besides the Ocean Club) don’t do it regularly and no one is really going there for the music.
If you’re wanting live music DIG Scottsdale has got you covered! We think we know every place there is to catch live music on the weekends and even a few places during the week. But if we’re missing a place, please let us know so we can check it out and report back!
Please note that just because we’re listing the music venue doesn’t mean we’d necessarily recommend them – some places are much better than others – and, of course, it depends on your mood.
So here’s a list in no particular order where you can go to catch a live show. Many of these venues have live music every night but some are just on the weekends.
- BLK Live – North Scottsdale
- Blue Martini – High Street (yes, technically High Street is in North Phoenix but it’s practically North Scottsdale, humor us)
- Old Town Tavern – Old Town
- Kazimierz Wine Bar – Old Town
- Rock Bar – Old Town
- Rhythm & Wine – North Scottsdale
- Handlebar J’s – Scottsdale & Shea (Central-ish Scottsdale)
- Rockbar – Old Town
- Skeptical Chemist – North Scottsdale
- Rogue – South Scottsdale
- The Rooster – North Scottsdale
- One of the three lounges at Talking Stick Resort – (exit 44 off the 101, I know no one knows the exit numbers here, seriously, you know where the casino is, right?).
Check back frequently as we write reviews on some of these music spots. Please note that some of these locations like BLK Live and Blue Martini play different genres of music. For instance Blue Martini has salsa on Thursday nights, club music on Friday and Saturday and soul on Sunday.